610 Clematis is a spectacular condominium building located on the bustling Clematis Street of West Palm Beach, Florida. It offers 1, 2, and 3 bedroom floor plans with bright, open designs and luxury accommodations. Enjoy the salt water infinity edge lap pool, jacuzzi, private gym, sauna, steam room, underground parking, and 24-hour manned security.
The building is located within walking distance to the Kravis Center, CityPlace, the intracoastal waterway, The Green Market, and fantastic restaurants. 610 Clematis Street is also a short drive from the beaches, PGA Boulevard, and the Palm Beach International Airport.
Additional Details about 610 Clematis:
- Built in 2005
- Consists of 8 floors & 246 units
- Situated on the West end of Clematis, 3 blocks from CityPlace
- 2 pets allowed up to 30 lbs
- HOA fee ~ $600-$850 per month (varies by unit)
Local Attractions & Useful Links:
- HOA Website
- Rules & Regulations / By-laws
- Rocco’s Tacos
- Off The Hookah
- The Chickpea
- Palm Sugar WPB
- The Green Market