We’ve added a new page for Spinnaker Point over at the Hutchinson-Island.com site! Check it out here: https://hutchinson-island.com/spinnaker-point/
About Spinnaker Point
- Address (approx): 4550 NE Spinnaker Point Pl, Stuart, FL 34996
- HOA fees: $167 per month.
- 12 single family homes, 2 oceanfront lots.
- Homes built 1991-2001, approximately 3,000-4,000 sqft under air.
- Amenities: Community dock with boat lifts, private beach access, gated community.
- Waterfront: Riverfront with beach access across A1A.
- Parking: Attached garages.
- Pets allowed: Yes.
- Rentals allowed: Yes, with restrictions.
- Located in Martin County (Stuart, FL)
- My notes: Spinnaker Point is a small residential community on Hutchinson Island in Stuart, Florida. This gated community is comprised of 12 single family homes with four on the Indian River and two oceanfront lots available to build on. Amenities include a community dock with boat lifts and private beach access. Spinnaker Point is situated between the Stuart and Jensen Beach causeways, South of Sandpebble and North of Ocean View condos.