Cobblestone is a private Golf Course community in Palm City, Florida (Martin County), located off Martin Highway just East of I-95. This beautiful gated community consists of approximately 240 single family homes and shares its security and entrance with Stuart West. The golf course located in Cobblestone is known as “The Fox Club”.
Home & Land Details (approximations)
- Square footage (living area): 1,300 – 5,100
- Lot sizes: 1/2 acre parcels
- Year built & date of construction: 1990 – 2007
- Views: waterfront (lake), golf course, preserve, woods
- Bedrooms: 2 – 6
- Bathrooms: 2 – 6
- Notes: Most homes in Cobblestone are solid concrete block construction with high ceilings, barrel tile roofs, and many have private screened pools and lanais.
- Homeowners Association Website: http://www.cobblestonecc.org/
- HOA fees: $125 / month – includes basic cable TV, reserve fund, community security, manager
- Golf course: The Fox Club – http://foxclubfl.com – designed by Darren Clarke, 18-holes
- Street names: Cattail Court, Whooping Crane Way, Fiddlers Way, Golden Lane, Lands End Place, Rookery Way, Santa Monica, Squire Johns Lane, Stones Throw Terrace, Wood Duck Lane, Corey Place